Weekend & Evening Swim Instructor
The JCCSF has an immediate need for Swim Instructors. We particularly need Swim Instructors to teach Saturday and Sunday shifts from 8:15 am - 2 pm and one or two weekdays from 2:30 - 7:30 pm. Swim Instructors teach swim classes for babies, children and adults using JCCSF course curriculum.
- Create swimming lesson plans.
- Teach classes on assigned days and times.
- At the start of each class session, make sure each student has registered for the class and assist with any registration difficulties.
- Be on deck, dressed in appropriate swim wear and ready to teach 5 minutes prior to the schedule start time of all classes.
- Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times.
- Anticipate hazardous conditions and take precautionary measures.
- Render first aid and CPR within the scope of employee's certifications.
- Promote classes and programs as appropriate.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members.
- Attend training or staff meetings as scheduled.
- Understand safety and emergency preparedness procedures for the JCCSF.
- Strong swimming background
- Appropriate aquatics teaching experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with and enthusiasm for working with young children (ages 0 - 5) a plus.
|Posted on||Oct 15, 2013|
|More details (document)|