Lifeguards enforce safety rules and provide appropriate supervision for the pool/spa area, and ensure a safe environment in and around the pool area.
- Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times.
- Anticipate hazardous conditions and take precautionary measures.
- Render first aid and CPR within the scope of employee's certifications.
- Rescue swimmers in distress within the scope of the employee's certifications.
- Maintain pool area so that area is kept clean and safe at all times.
- Promote classes and programs as appropriate.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members.
- Strong swimming background
- Appropriate aquatics teaching experience.
- Current American Red Cross CPR, AED, Lifeguarding certification.
- Good communication skills.
- Weekend availability highly desired.
Shifts may include early morning, daytime, or evening hours. Weekend availability is especially helpful.
|Posted on||Dec 19, 2014|
|More details (document)|
The JCCSF complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require particular accommodations during the application and interview process, please inform us of your needs so that we can provide for them accordingly.
In compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the JCCSF will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.